Golfweek’s Best 2021: Best open greens you can play, state by state
Not a part some place? Not an issue.
With this rundown of Golfweek’s Best Courses You Can Play, we present the best free courses in each state, as decided by our cross country organization of raters.The individuals from our course-appraisals board constantly assess courses and rate them dependent on our 10 rules. They additionally document a solitary, generally evaluating on each course. Those general appraisals on each course are arrived at the midpoint of together to deliver a last evaluating for each course. Each course is then positioned against different courses in its state to create the last rankings.
Every one of the seminars on this rundown permit free in some style, be it standard day by day green expenses, through a retreat or by remaining at a subsidiary inn. In the event that there’s a will, there’s a tee time.
KEY: (m) present day, worked in 1960 or after; (c) exemplary, worked before 1960. (For courses with a number going before the (m) or (c), that is the place where the course positions on Golfweek’s Best records for top 200 current and exemplary courses in the U.S.). * shows new or getting back to the rankings.
1. Pursell Farms (FarmLinks)
2. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Ross Bridge)
3. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Capitol Hill Judge)
4. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Grand National Lake)
5. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Cambrian Ridge Sherling/Canyon)
6. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Oxmoor Valley Ridge)
7. Kiva Dunes
Bay Shores (m)
8. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Magnolia Grove Falls)
9. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Grand National Links)
10. Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail (Magnolia Grove Crossings)
1. Jetty GC
2. Chena Bend
3. Moose Run (Creek)
Fortification Richardson (m)
4. Moose Run (Hill)
Fortification Richardson (c)
5. Kenai GC*